MEDITATION GROUPS –WEEKLY SCHEDULE
SUMMER BREAK UNTIL SEPTEMBER. View schedule below
10 AM- 12 PM
Eileen Fisher Headquarters, Irvington
2 Bridge Street
Irvington, NY 10533
Alternating between our extended our Learn to Meditate/Open Meditation program and our Dharma Talk/Discussion program.
RESUMES Sept. 9th
7 - 9 PM
Aligned Center, Irvington
1 Bridge Street, Suite 64 (2nd Floor)
WBC offers Open Meditation and Meditation instruction every week followed by either a Book Discussion Group or Dharma Gathering.
7 - 9 PM
The Center for Health and Healing, Mt. Kisco
4 Smith Ave, 2nd Floor
Mount Kisco, New York 10549
WBC offers Open Meditation and Meditation instruction every week followed by the Foundation Course described on this page. Once every-other month, we meet for an evening of extended meditaiton practice.
RESUMES Sept. 5
LOCATIONS: EF = Eileen Fisher Headquarters, AC = Aligned Center, CFHH= Center for Health and Healing
DG = Dharma Gathering, OM & LTM = Open Meditation & Learn to Meditate
OVERVIEW OF FALL SCHEDULE
- Sunday Sep. 9th Welcome Back! Dharma Gathering with Jane Kolleeny
Core Curriculum Courses:
- Our foundational course, Walking in the Footsteps of the Buddha, starts on Sunday Sep. 23rd, led by John Baker, Julie Farmer and Andrea Sherman
- Our intermediate level course, The Path of Individual Liberation using Volume One of The Profound Treasury of the Ocean of Dharma, starts on Sunday Sep. 16th, led by Jane Kolleeny and Gene Bobker
- Sitting and Book Discussion group gatherings will start on Tuesday September 11th!
- Gatherings start on Wednesday September 5th with our Learn to Meditate Program!
- Gatherings that include sitting and our intermediate level core curriculum classes will begin on Wednesday Sep. 19th with The Path of Individual Liberation using Volume One of The Profound Treasury of the Ocean of Dharma, led by Derek Kolleeny and John Baker.
FOUNDATION COURSES: "Walking in the Footsteps of the Buddha."
Series of Courses on the Fundamentals of Buddhist Meditation and Insight. Drops-ins welcome.
VAJRAYANA (ADVANCED) COURSE
To learn about mindfulness-awareness meditation, or just to refresh your home practice,
click here to read our favorite in-depth instruction on the main meditation practice that we teach here at WBC.
Click here to join our weekly newsletter to stay informed about our Meditation Groups, Courses and Visiting Teachers.
PAST MEDITATION TALKS & COURSES
Click here to listen to recorded talks from the courses and dharma gatherings below.
Foundation Courses – Irvington
Smile at Fear: Sunday afternoons, Eileen Fisher Headquarters
How To Meditate - Part One – Tuesday evenings, The Aligned Center
Continuing Course – Mt. Kisco
How to Meditate - Part Two – Wednesday evenings, Center for Health & Healing
Advanced Course - Irvington
SUNDAYS, (12:30-2:30 PM): Spring - Summer, 2017. Location: Eileen Fisher Headquarters
The Gradual Three Yana Path of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism – The Tradition of the Ancients. Sunday afternoons, Eileen Fisher Headquarters