Meditation Instruction (Learn to Meditate)
Dharma Gatherings (Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays)
Buddhist Courses (ongoing and past courses)
Advanced Buddhist Courses (Restricted. Fill out form below to request access)
Learn to Meditate
These are recordings of live presentations. They are meant to serve as a refresher primarily for those that attended one of these sessions, or for those that are too far away to attend one. Since they are live, they are a bit rough and also include periods of silence when folks are actually meditating. We hope that you find them helpful!
Foundation Level Courses
Audio files for courses recorded at Westchester Buddhist Center in Irvington and Mt. Kisco.
CURRENT FOUNDATION COURSES
- Walking in the Footsteps of the Buddha, Sundays, EFHQ, Irvington
- Walking in the Footsteps of the Buddha, Wednesdays, CFHH, Mt Kisco
RECENT BOOK COURSES
- Practicing Peace in Times of War, Sundays at Eileen Fisher Headquarters in Irvington (2017)
- How to Meditate, Mt. Kisco > (Summer 2016)
- How To Meditate, Part 1, Irvington
- Smile At Fear - Irvington (restricted, need password to listen)
- How To Meditate - Part 2, Mt. Kisco
- Never Turn Away. The Buddhist Path Beyond Hope and Fear. A foundational Level Buddhism Course based on a book by Rigdzin Shikpo. (2016)
- When Things Fall Apart. Introductory Buddhist course based on the book by Pema Chödrön (2016)
- Mindfulness in Action. Introductory Level Course a book by Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche (Fall 2015)
- Stepping onto the Tibetan Buddhist Path
Listen to recordings of teachings given by the visiting teachers at the Westchester Buddhist Center.
Advanced (Vajrayana) Courses and Restricted Talks
Please note: The Advanced Buddhist Talks are private. Please email us by using the form below to request access to page.
2016 & EARLIER
Gradual Three Yana Path, Irvington (restricted, need password)
Bardo, Death & Dying > (restricted, need password to listen). Advanced Buddhist Course about the Tibetan Buddhist teachings on the bardos, the intermediate states, most popularly presented in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. (2016)
The Path of the Middle Way > (restricted, need password to listen). Introductory exploration of the teachings commonly referred to as Emptiness with an emphasis upon contemplation. (Fall 2015)