WBC Vajrayana Series Course
STARTING SUNDAY, JANUARY 21, 2018
Twelve or more Sundays Starting January 21, 2018 (12:30-2:30 pm)
Location: The Eileen Fisher Headquarters in Irvington
2 Bridge Street, Irvington, NY 10533 (see directions below)
No meeting on holiday weekends and on Feb. 20 (Meditation Retreat), Feb. 25 (Losar Celebration).
Suggested Donation $200*
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course will be facilitated by John Baker and Derek Kolleeny.
The prerequisites for participating in this course are that one must have participated in prior WBC Vajrayana Series course, or completed the equivalent of the WBC Foundation Curriculum. If you have not previously attended the series, and would like to obtain approval of the facilitators, please write to them and supply information about your practice and study background and desire to participate. Contact email@example.com
* WBC maintains a policy of making our programs affordable to all. Those with limited income please offer what you can afford on our donation page here and include a note for the program you are offering towards. Thank you!
Eileen Fisher Headquarters
2 Bridge Street, Irvington, NY 10533
As you face the river, the entrance is on your left, on the northwest corner of the building.
1. From Route 9, turn onto Main Street, Irvington. Continue down hill (west) towards the train station.
2. Turn right on N. Ashton
3. Turn left on Bridge Street, continue on to River Street
4. Eileen Fisher’s space occupies the 2nd brick building. Turn right into Second Parking Lot
5. Enter Eileen Fisher – Door facing River
For those who walk from the Irvington train station. As you face the river, it is the second large building on your left. You enter from the river side, with your back to the river as you go through the door.