SUNDAY CLASSES AND GATHERINGS (Irvington, NY)
WESTCHESTER BUDDHIST CENTER
Eileen Fisher Headquarters
2 Bridge Street, Irvington, NY 10533
As you face the river, the entrance is on your left, on the northwest corner of the building.
1. From Route 9, turn onto Main Street, Irvington. Continue down hill (west) towards the train station.
2. Turn right on N. Ashton
3. Turn left on Bridge Street, continue on to River Street
4. Eileen Fisher’s space occupies the 2nd brick building. Turn right into Second Parking Lot
5. Enter Eileen Fisher – Door facing River
For those who walk from the Irvington train station. As you face the river, it is the second large building on your left. You enter from the river side, with your back to the river as you go through the door.
TUESDAY EVENING MEDITATION GROUP SITTING AND COURSES (Irvington, NY)
The Aligned Center
1 Bridge Street, Suite 64, Irvington, NY 10533
The Aligned Center is directly above the Red Hat Restaurant, but to get there, park in the large lot in front of MP Taverna and walk into courtyard to the right of the Eileen Fisher Lab. Go straight ahead to the "Foundry" entrance. The office is on the second floor right at the top of the stairs.
ABOUT THE ALIGNED CENTER
The Aligned Center is a community space that offers offices for people who desire greater connection, balance, and growth in their workday. Through its events, guiding teachers, and members, the Aligned Center is inspiring growth in four dimensions: Heartfelt Community, Lifelong Learning, Mindful Awareness, and Financial Abundance.
The Aligned Center is a division of Aligned Wealth. Learn more: www.alignedwealthllc.com.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES AND GATHERINGS (Mt. Kisco, NY)
The Center for Health and Healing
4 Smith Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY, 10549
2nd floor, at the intersection of East Main Street. View Map
Parking available on Smith Ave., and a few spaces beneath the building.
- located on the corner of Smith Avenue and East Main Street
Free parking available on Smith Avenue at all times.
- 1/2 mile from Mt. Kisco Train Station (Harlem Line) taxi services are available day and night from station
- 1 and 1/2 miles from Saw Mill Parkway and Interstate 684.